Yep – Easter is fast approaching and usually, I must admit, I don’t make a lot (if any!!) Easter crafty things.
But I have loved taking a look around at what creative people have been making and these gorgeous stitched, paper crafted, baked and dip dyed Easter goodies caught my eye. These projects make me want to pull out some eggs and dye them pale aqua, stitch a bunny and make a cute egg cosy!
1. Lark Craft’s Hoppy Weekend bunny tutorial.
2. Stitched bunny purse from Hen’s Teeth artist, Viv.
3. Polka dot Easter eggs from Sandeea Cocina
4. Carrot cake cupcakes from Betty Crocker.
5. Linen egg cosies by Charlotte Macy Textiles, available from Not on the High Street.com
6. Masking tape sticker art works from Creature Comforts.