living a creative life.
Etz Magazine is a fresh, fun lifestyle DIGITAL magazine for creative people who love family life, home decorating, food, craft, ideas + pretty pictures.
Our magazines are only available online and filled with very achievable and “do-able” projects as well as inspiring stories, products and DIY projects for creative people.
How would you like our current issue PLUS ALL OTHER issues for free???
Before you consider buying our latest online issue we wanted to invite you to join our creative community – The EtzClub – your 12 month membership includes all issues of our magazine to date, PLUS workshops, access to our forum, galleries plus ANY new products we release over your 12 month membership. Read more here.
Issue 9 IS HERE – March/April/May 2013
BUY SINGLE ISSUE 4.50 AUD
Existing members – after you purchase this issue, log into the Member’s Area using your log in details and you will then be able to access your purchases. NEW MEMBERS – please wait to be redirected back to Etzcetera AFTER your purchase so you can create a username and password which will allow you to then view your magazine.
What’s in issue 9?
This issue is our March/April/May 2013 edition.
- Tamar’s Style Folio is full of fairy tales
- We chat to Donna, founder of Annod Skincare as she talks about how her own adult acne led her to develop and manufacture her own line of natural skincare products.
- Having owned a ceramic studio for eight years (a long time ago now), interviewing three different ceramic artists was a special assignment for me this issue – I chatted with Aedriel, Adriana and Belinda – all with very distinct and different styles. Their work is simply delightful!
- Janelle Wind and I collaborate – woo hoo – and bring you a GORGEOUS stitched project. I just LOVE it.
- Mel Nunn is in the kitchen cooking up some healthy breakfast ideas.
- I also chat with Astra Robertson who designs Reeden, a beautiful vintage children’s wear label.
- Lisa Pate talks clean food in her Healthy Style regular feature and chats with three mums who have all introduced clean eating into their family life. They discuss how they’ve made it work and the impact the changes have made on their families.
- Shari Brewer is back with a tongue in cheek view of the five secrets of motherhood the books don’t tell you. Plus as always, she has some great tips and websites and products to share with us in her All In The Family regular column.
- and did I say projects? Well we have projects galore – growing your own sprouts, paper crafting, happy mail parcels, stitching projects and mixed media.
- PLUS LOADS MORE.
Buy Issue 9. $4.50 AUD